The Deschênes Residents Association was founded by Lisa Mibach and members of the community who realized that in order to address issues through communication with the city of Gatineau, residents needed to have a voice through an association.
The Association has the following objectives:
- respond to Deschênes residents' issues
- be the residents' voice with government authorities or other groups
- protect and promote Deschênes' identity and quality of life
- involve and inform its members in all aspects of local development
- collaborate with other associations in sharing experiences and promoting quality of life for all citizens
Contactez nous à / Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org